Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duane Abrames
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The representative image for this game is someone's home made set en espanol???

I mean, there's a perfectly good shot of the Rio Grande Games version, unpunched and beautiful. I tried to propose it, but apparantly its already been proposed and moderated down.

I just don't get it... In what way does this image "represent" anything, other than one man's cleverness with Photoshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
It's in French and yes, it is an odd choice (considering that it is NOT what you get... ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agee with all of the previous comments. Based on my ownership of the expansion I would say this one...

...would make a much better "representative" image.

Gg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Abrames
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops.. I must have missed my Knowledge: Foreign Languages roll. It is indeed in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at these images:

The 5th is IMO the best one that doesn't include modified components.

But i assume the voting was done by people who dodn't know that the first one has modified components. And from this point of view, it seems to be the best choice.

Another reason why pictures of modified components should go into a seperate folder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stallings
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd go with the 2nd or the 5th myself. Maybe there needs to be several different photo albums (1 for the actual box/component shots, 1 for home-made box/component shots which would also include handpainted firgures and the like, 1 for game-play shots, and 1 for miscellaneous dribble (cats & kids doing unnatural things to the game, shots of just the box artwork, pyramids of meeples, close-up pictures taken at like 100x of 3 or 4 bits & pieces from the game on the game board, etc). Then set the permissions of the first as the only one representative pictures can be chosen out of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i tried to replace it, but no luck.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/19369

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.