Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brought to you by him and me.
I could not thank him enough to have taken the time to do it.
It was in english, not my first language. Is it his? Discover this and many things:

http://zombicide.eren-histarion.fr/interview-percy-de-montbl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting that.

Quick question to the community. Percy mentioned that they had a fan base team they had chosen who was helping provide some QA and editing. Anyone from the BGG forums selected to be part of that team? I'm curious how they were chosen, as I would have loved to help out in that regard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

Quick question to the community. Percy mentioned that they had a fan base team they had chosen who was helping provide some QA and editing. Anyone from the BGG forums selected to be part of that team? I'm curious how they were chosen, as I would have loved to help out in that regard.

I suspect, if there are, they'll have had to have signed an NDA with a Fight Club clause in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

I suspect, if there are, they'll have had to have signed an NDA with a Fight Club clause in it.

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, but I'm sure that you're right. There are some folks who participate here who I think would have some really good insight, so I'm hopeful that some of that talent would be tapped. Some solid proofing would help ensure that the final product is even more awesome.
Without knowing, maybe they contacted some of the folks who submitted missions, as they'd have the contact info already, and that's a group who is invested and has proven that they have a good feel for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, but I'm sure that you're right. There are some folks who participate here who I think would have some really good insight, so I'm hopeful that some of that talent would be tapped. Some solid proofing would help ensure that the final product is even more awesome.
Without knowing, maybe they contacted some of the folks who submitted missions, as they'd have the contact info already, and that's a group who is invested and has proven that they have a good feel for the game.

I can tell you this much - they didn't contact me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...but then you'd have to say that wouldn't you....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Deignan
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

You should know better than to talk about Fight Club, Scott.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no Fight Club.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What club?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.