Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario sheet shows a number of units as Soviet Border Garrison, but in the vassal setup those units aren't on the map. Do they simply remain frozen throughout the scenario, so there's no reason to place them?

The scenario sheet also shows German reinforcements in June, and says they're frozen. Does that mean permanently frozen, so they aren't relevant? Again in the vassal setup file, those units are not present on the turn track, but the allied reinforcements are there.

The Norwegian Expeditionary Corps are listed as frozen. Is that for the entire game (remember I'm trying Victory in the West, not Fall Gelb)? Has Norway otherwise fallen to Germany?

There are Tropicalized/Winterized Units in some scenario setups not in Africa / Scandinavia. I assume that restriction is lifted in those cases?

PS -

Could the Codeword: Danzig Campaign potentially be played without using Blocks in Afika?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Chris,

I'm on holiday at the moment with very crappy internet connection and no way to check the game materials, so I'll answer your question about the vassal module next week.
For now, you should asume the game is correct and the module is not. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Hey Chris,

I'm on holiday at the moment with very crappy internet connection and no way to check the game materials, so I'll answer your question about the vassal module next week.
For now, you should asume the game is correct and the module is not. ;-)

I don't know about that, I think the module has the Fall Gelb setup and the other blocks are either for the Victory in West scenario or more likely the upcoming Operation Danzig campaign. At least that's my guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.