Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
Anyone else cutting for high card to determine first player? How about sequential rounds in the same game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Left of the highest palette card goes first -- do you mean houseruling instead of that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
Thanks Chris for your reply.

I didn't realize I was asking a rules question. I guess somehow I missed that rule when reading them. It struck me as an odd ommission, but you know, whatever. As such I just sort of assummed first player was being left up to the players to determin for our selves, and was curious what means others were using.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Void
United States
Shepherdstown
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
Left of the highest palette card goes first -- do you mean houseruling instead of that?

as angelkurisu said. Because the person with the highest card is already winning so doesn't need to do anything, so it goes to the left (clockwise).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure why you're making all these posts confirming me confirming the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.