Russell Martin
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
Sanctify!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, I received my copy today and excitedly opened it. Was slightly confused when I noticed that I have two copies of the Anubis God card, and seem to be missing the Khnum card (as I can see that in the rules, but don't have one in the box).

So I have two copies of Anubis, one of Thoth, and one of Sobek. How can I get a Khnum card, please?

I suppose, if the card is available as a file online here or the Small Box website (I haven't checked there yet...), then I can print one off.

By the way, the games look very nice. Looking forward to trying them out soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Meyer
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would send
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a geek mail or email him through the small box games website, I'm sure he will take care of it for you.

www.smallboxgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Triffitt
Australia
Five Dock, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
craw-daddy wrote:
Hmmm, I received my copy today and excitedly opened it. Was slightly confused when I noticed that I have two copies of the Anubis God card, and seem to be missing the Khnum card (as I can see that in the rules, but don't have one in the box).

So I have two copies of Anubis, one of Thoth, and one of Sobek. How can I get a Khnum card, please?

I suppose, if the card is available as a file online here or the Small Box website (I haven't checked there yet...), then I can print one off.

Same happened to me. Now I'm wondering if there's sets out there with two Khnum cards.

Have already e-mailed John about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb

Yep, same here. 2 x Anubis and no khnum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Brochu
Canada
Outremont
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exact same here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep.

It appears that I goofed up on a handful of boxes. Everyone who has contacted me, I'm in the process of sending out replacement cards!

In the meantime, you can download and print a replacement card off of the print and play files from the backer's only update on the Kickstarter project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, me as well sent you an email john

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
craw-daddy wrote:

Same problem here.

I've just sent "small box games" an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.