Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Whats the best way to store the game, especially since i got the big booster pack and have all those cards plus the 2 main sets released. Binder, plano etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Bob
United States
Carmi
Illinois
flag msg tools
I've got a mess. One Plano box is half-full of my duplicate cards. I have a second Plano box - it has two Ultra-Pro deck boxes, each with one of my sleeved play-decks in it, in the back. In the front is 16 landscapes (4 of each of the main ones) and a baggie with the damage chits and a few D10s. Then, I have a third Ultra-Pro deck box with my third sleeved play-deck, out to the side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Langlois
msg tools
My two decks are housed in the top of an Ultra Pro tower, which has a slot for the landscapes and a second deck-storage area where I keep dice (damage counters). The cards I'm not using are bindered by landscape, one book for the decks and one book for "for the glory". Every card is sleeved in pro-matte white.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.