Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

NBA Showdown» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone still play NBA Showdown 2002? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Sergent
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Hey, I just recently discovered this game once again and have purchased several packs, I love collecting and playing it. I feel like I am a little behind the times but does anyone still have any interest in this game? Have a collection of their own? I would love to add to mine/ talk about the game with other interested parties.

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
briansarge25 wrote:
Hey, I just recently discovered this game once again and have purchased several packs, I love collecting and playing it. I feel like I am a little behind the times but does anyone still have any interest in this game? Have a collection of their own? I would love to add to mine/ talk about the game with other interested parties.

Thanks

I still play it occasionally.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
briansarge25 wrote:
Hey, I just recently discovered this game once again and have purchased several packs, I love collecting and playing it. I feel like I am a little behind the times but does anyone still have any interest in this game? Have a collection of their own? I would love to add to mine/ talk about the game with other interested parties.

Thanks


I just discovered this game too and started collecting for it. Let me know if you're interested in some trading!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Samoy
Canada
Scarborough
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to buy some boosters. Anyone know where I can buy some still?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
vincesane wrote:
I'd like to buy some boosters. Anyone know where I can buy some still?


I've never even SEEN boosters. All my cards I got from Starter sets.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Samoy
Canada
Scarborough
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
vincesane wrote:
I'd like to buy some boosters. Anyone know where I can buy some still?


I've never even SEEN boosters. All my cards I got from Starter sets.


There's prolly non left. I remember my friends and I kept cracking boosters back then just for fun. Un-even distribution as well. Some packs will have no rares. And some would be all rares lol! Maybe that's why this game died
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.