Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wanting to make a copy of this and give it a try but am confused about what backs to use for these cards.

Also, is there a separate rule book for the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Grenier
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 5 are new bosses so the boss back (these bosses haven't been fully tested and should only be played in a multi player game)
Pages 6-9 are common backs that only has Deck delver printed on them.
Pages 1 and 2 are back to back
Pages 3 and 4 are back to back
Official rules do not exist
But what is new is this:
Each player selects a race and class card. Class cards can not be flipped over unless a card says so. Race cards are single use skills that may be used once per game flip them to indicate it has been used.
Players play simultaneously and may pick the same card to help each other during a fight but only one player may play a card from their hand. If the player misses then all participants take the hit.
Killed monsters are not shared to loot unless a card may say so. Players may trade items. Outside of an encounter.

These are not official rules and maybe modified by any of you. Please give me any feedback since i'm currently editing the game to be more developed and fix any bugs that is within it including fixing all the comparison and math for the fights.

I'm all ears to have some feedback and reviews from all of you people who might of tried it. So that my final version will be the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Alexandre...

What is the latest version of the expansion? The one with the files on separate pages or the one with the cards broken into individual images?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Grenier
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one version of the expansion and the base game is on a mediafire link in the links section
The expansion is the one with the pdf files. The individual images is for the Lackeyccg plugin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it - thanks!

Question about the class cards.

How do the "skills" on Page 4 relate to the classes on page 3? Are they meant to be printed 2 side and match up as is or can you pick anyone you like?

At first I thought they were back to back - so the Bard got Thief, Fighter got Blacksmith, etc. but doing it this way the Paladin got Trap Master and Hunter got Barbarian, which seem a bit odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Grenier
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
class cards are double sided yes fighter and blacksmith go together. Hunter and Trap Master Bard and Thief, Paladin gets Barbarian. You should be able to take the full page and mirror it. (let me check to be sure) Sorry Hunter and Paladin are reversed on the page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.