4 Posts

A Brief History of the World» Forums » Rules

Subject: What's the play order of each turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Wang
msg tools
What's the player order of each turn?
The question confuse me a lot. I read the rules many times, but still cant't find the answer.
And in my opinion the play order is very important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Play order is based on the country chosen. The countries play in the order listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
To illuminate the previous answer, in the order listed on the civilization cards for each epoch. If any nations aren't in this game, you skip them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dragonwangtj1 wrote:
And in my opinion the play order is very important.

Yes, especially if you play an empire late in one epoch and can play early (or first!) in the following epoch, you can maximize the value of your holdings. E.g. if you play Russia in Epoch VI after playing the Mughals in Epoch V, you will be able to score everything you held at the end of Epoch V as well as any gains you achieved as Russia on your current turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.