Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I put some vector spaceships, a poker card back, and a hex grid tile, up for download on my website today. You are allowed to use them for whatever you want.

These are SVGs, so you can make them whatever size you like.

Let me know if you use them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I needed some spaceships for a game design. Porting over penguins, pigs, frogs to spaceships seems a bit of a stretch.
I could retheme my cardgame...I'll have a go at them. I'll let you know if they "fit" the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forest Cole
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Freeman
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
ropearoni4 wrote:
Wish I needed some spaceships for a game design. Porting over penguins, pigs, frogs to spaceships seems a bit of a stretch.
I could retheme my cardgame...I'll have a go at them. I'll let you know if they "fit" the idea.

I named them "Snowball, Chill and Toasty" respectively, left to right.

I'll send you the .ai or .svg or anything, just email right.s.f@gmail.com so I can send it if you want it.

For the record, I'd have charged about $35 for all 3 of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guildenstern_artist wrote:
ropearoni4 wrote:

I'll send you the .ai or .svg or anything, just email right.s.f@gmail.com so I can send it if you want it.

Now that I see them, I could make my foodfight! game (was animated food throwing pieces of themselves at each other) to a Barnyard Brawl! The pig reminded me. I think I better refrain from using any art until I figure out the need. Thanks though. Foodfight wood have 8 pictures of different animals and just a number on each if it was chnaged from FF! to BB!. I'm guessing the animals on a farm would be somehow having a foodfight with their food types. should be interesting if I go this angle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Freeman
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
ropearoni4 wrote:
Guildenstern_artist wrote:
ropearoni4 wrote:

Now that I see them, I could make my foodfight! game (was animated food throwing pieces of themselves at each other) to a Barnyard Brawl! The pig reminded me. I think I better refrain from using any art until I figure out the need. Thanks though. Foodfight wood have 8 pictures of different animals and just a number on each if it was chnaged from FF! to BB!. I'm guessing the animals on a farm would be somehow having a foodfight with their food types. should be interesting if I go this angle.

No worries. Since you don't want them, I'll make them open source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alwin Derijck
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!

cheers,
Alwin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago Eximeno
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.