Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...wonderful. I discovered that I was missing a command token for a character months after buying the game. I created a "package" on WizKids site for this 1 cent piece of cardboard and it's been sitting there for weeks. No response to an email I sent either.

Has anyone had luck with this? Things aren't looking good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekInsight
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
Giant Fire Breathing Robot
badge
gfbrobot.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Wizkids process is burdensome. That said, I've only had cause to use it once. In my Krang character expansion, one of the skill tokens was damaged. I submitted pictures, receipt, etc. within a week of purchase. Got a new token a few weeks later.

I've heard that they can be pretty harsh about denying requests filed after 90 days. Don't have any personal experience with it, though.

Best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had to fill out the WizKids replacement form 3 times so far for Mage Knight + 2 expansions...

Never had an issue just takes a few weeks to go it, perhaps I was just lucky though?

Perhaps try to email: WK.Replacements@gmail.com?

I had to add something onto one of my requests as I didn't realise till after submitting that it was missing and they assisted me with adding it on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I emailed a few days ago and no response. I guess I just have to be a bit more patient, as they're probably freaking out over Dice Masters.

Still, it's disappointing after dealing with the great customer service of Asmodee and Fantasy Flight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dealt with them and they were responsive enough. Not hyper-responsive like Stronghold Games, but responsve enough. The parts took 2 weeks from when I filled out the request form. I was missing all the day/night cards, so I had just printed them out while they were in the mail luckily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well my experience is still in progress, and it,s starting to annoy me. I bought the base game in April, and was missing the Arythea plastic figure, and had a mangled fame/reputation board. I made a package on the wizkidz site, with a receipt the day after. I waited a month or so and finally got a package that contained the board but no figure. I emailed about the figure and heard back a few weeks later that somehow it got missed , so another package was made for the figure, but still have not received it. I've emailed a few times with no response. On the wizkidz site, it still shows my package but has a hold status. Not sure of that means they don't have any replacement figures presently, but would like to know what's up. Kind of frustrating, but still have been enjoying the game, and hoping to get the replacement at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.