Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Honnold
United States
Wadsworth
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, in a game I played the other day we went into the final showdown and I drew a Pure Fury from my deck. There were a 12+ shield agents KO'd so anything was fair game.

Should I have been able to gain the Mastermind's card with this (I believe we were up against Doctor Doom) or is it only usable on villains and the Mastermind's Tactics card?

In the end it didn't matter as I had less points than my opponent but would like to know for future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
final showdown you are just generating attack and recruit points and adding them together. The MasterMind does not come into play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin is correct. Jeff, you may be confusing Final Showdown with Final Blow. If you were playing Final Blow (defeat the Mastermind five times instead of four), then you can fight any villains in the City in addition to the Mastermind, as usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.