Subject: Invading/intercepting in a Neutral Country rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I've read the answer to this query somewhere but I can't for the life of me find where.

If a player invades a neutral country, but is intercepted in a space of that neutral country by the other player, who is technically violating the neutrality?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The interceptor (because there's no evidence that the intercepted army would have otherwise violated the country's neutrality) unless the intercepted army enters the capital area of the neutral country (a sure instance of neutrality violation) AND the interceptor chooses to attack (suggesting that he got there after the intercepted army did and therefore after the neutrality violation occurred).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks for that.

It seems like a very good game by the way. I played my first game last night with a friend - it was very much a learning game as we both made some mistakes we probably wouldn't have made if we were familiar with it, but we had a lot of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks. As I'm sure you've already read on the Geek, version 2.0 of the rules is nearing completion. Using the original Phalanx look, this version integrates all (?) requested clarifications, necessary errata plus a few changes designed to improve the game and make it enjoyable for even more games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.