Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: "Special" Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David O
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mb
I was looking at the Netrunnerdb page and saw several cards that were marked as being from a "Special" set (Laramy Fisk, The Collective, etc).

What's the story on that set? Are the cards tournament-legal? Were they spoilers for a set that's not released yet?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They were cards open for fan voting in various Netrunner tournaments. They have not been printed yet, and players have voted on which of the two they wanted printed: The Collective vs Laramy Fisk, and HB: Chronos Protocol vs Jinteki: Chronos Protocol.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They were cards that were voted for in the Chronos Protocol and Plugged-IN Tournament Events. Laramy Fisk and Jinteki Chronos Protocol won, and will be printed in future data packs unknown to us.

Edit: ninja
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David O
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mb
Andarel wrote:
They were cards open for fan voting in various Netrunner tournaments. They have not been printed yet, and players have voted on which of the two they wanted printed: The Collective vs Laramy Fisk, and HB: Chronos Protocol vs Jinteki: Chronos Protocol.


Very cool, thanks. Chronos Protocol was the card in particular that I wanted to use. I'm excited that we'll eventually see it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lieffring
United States
Athens
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
hwangman wrote:

Very cool, thanks. Chronos Protocol was the card in particular that I wanted to use. I'm excited that we'll eventually see it.


I hope you wanted to see the Jinteki Chronos Protocol, because the HB one is never going to be a thing.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David O
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mb
IncompleteUserNa wrote:
hwangman wrote:

Very cool, thanks. Chronos Protocol was the card in particular that I wanted to use. I'm excited that we'll eventually see it.


I hope you wanted to see the Jinteki Chronos Protocol, because the HB one is never going to be a thing.


Yep, Jinteki. Yay!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.