Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello again everybody. If you don't already know, I'm the creator of the Mage Wars Blog (www.magewars.weebly.com).

I wanted to make a post for you guys announcing that I've started a YouTube channel where I'm going to be posting gameplay videos for Mage Wars on a (hopefully) somewhat consistent basis.

The channel can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_1ZSM2QCdZgX2G-TQM0CQ and there is an Intro video up explaining what the channel is going to be about and all that good stuff.

While you're there, make sure to subscribe and spread the word to anybody else that enjoys this wonderful game or wants to see some gameplay before they think of getting it! Check out the blog while you're at it and make sure to subscribe to that too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nice!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cgenerator Cgenerator
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking forward to this. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Rodriguez
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Seriously, I have a problem...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, let me just say that I very much enjoy your blog & check it daily (I keep 1 tab on my iPad open/dedicated to it.)

That said, I absolutely love the idea of a steady stream of gameplay videos for Mage Wars being released & am looking forward to seeing how well done they are! Best of luck with the channel & keep up the great work on the blog (more updates! Lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Stolk

Michigan
msg tools
Looking forward to watching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you all. I will produce them as quickly as I can, but only have one inexperienced player to play with currently. He does enjoy the game so I can probably get him to play pretty often. I'm trying to recruit some new people in my area though. Hopefully we get some more varied gameplay in the future.

The first match will be divided into 3 parts with the first likely being posted this coming Monday. It will be me as the Anvil Throne Warlord vs my buddy with the Adramelech Warlock.

It isn't the best video quality b/c I have a really old camcorder, but hopefully I can get something better soon. & I hope the quality of the actual gameplay can overcome the video quality. The first match is kinda a test run to see what you guys think and to get feedback on how to improve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think there is a little problem with your blog though... You should indicate the new stuff on the front page so we don't have to click on all tabs to see if new stuff has been added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
I think there is a little problem with your blog though... You should indicate the new stuff on the front page so we don't have to click on all tabs to see if new stuff has been added.

So completely get rid of the tabs and have everything on one page? Or simply have links to the most recent topics on the front page for easy viewing? Always welcome to feedback, good or bad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord0fWinter wrote:
KingAnus3 wrote:

So completely get rid of the tabs and have everything on one page? Or simply have links to the most recent topics on the front page for easy viewing? Always welcome to feedback, good or bad

The latter, I think, would be better for me. That way you're not removing functionality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.