Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beau Severson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I just released the public PnP for my game Potions Class yesterday and I'm looking to get some more eyes on game, and play tests before a Game Crafter release next month. Hoping for any feedback you can offer. I have more specific areas of inquiry mentioned in the Read Me doc inside the PnP package.

Potions Class is a press-your-luck style rolling game in the same style as Farkle or Pass the Pigs. The primary difference being a deck of potion cards that allow the players to alter the future rolls they have, adding more depth and strategy to the gameplay. It plays 2-6 people, and most test games so far have taken 20-30 minutes.

For those interested please check out the game page on my site, here. As stated on the download page the requirement for the PnP is 6 six-sided dice, 2 of 3 colors (ie 2 red, 2 green, 2 blue), everything else is included in the PnP package.

Thank you to anyone who takes some time to give this a test. Thanks even more to those who offer up helpful feedback.

Game Page: Potions Class

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.