Brad Mcpherson
United States
Sand Springs
Ok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am taking a weekend trip to see some family and would love to stop by a game shop to get some cheap games if one exists... and help would be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a long time Dallas County resident I can assure you that no such thing as a "discount board game store" exists in these parts. What does exist are the hobby stores, comic book stores, Barnes and Noble and the like. Their prices will normally be full retail.

E-tailers are your best path to saving money on the kinds of games whose praises are sung on this website.

Gg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Mcpherson
United States
Sand Springs
Ok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply... I was just hoping some sort of DFW Miniature Market Existed lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zehnal
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Raising money to end cancer because those with cancer have better things to do.
badge
I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body.
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Goodwill, selection and condition may be marginal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Turner
United States
Saginaw
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grazingcattle wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply... I was just hoping some sort of DFW Miniature Market Existed lol

Man, that would be great! Couldn't SCI use a mid-state distribution office?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Uncharted: The Board Game for $10 at Half-Price Books in Arlington. The Lincoln Square store - they had 2 more.

you could get some dice at Dollar Tree (you get 10 - 5 wht, 5 colors) and print either 37.6 http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/15696947#15696947 for 2 player, or Low Blow or other games.

Sometimes target has some decent prices on 'family' type games.

And you could easily slap together a Werewolves of Miller's Hollow type game, index card or incomplete card deck.

You could also play Eat Poop You Cat . Probably need 8 - 12 or 14 for those last 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.