Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG updated their upcoming page and Conquest just got updated to be at the printer. Looks promising that it would have a late August release!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they'll give us access to the whole rulebook soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, those statuses I no longer believe in, Netrunner -Upstalk has been on the boat for ever. Turns out, accoridng to people, the cards are not really where they say, it seems like it works like one of those progress bars on computers, not based in reality

I hope we do get them soon though, I will get a couple of core sets and see if it is a game worth inveting more time in, side by side with Netrunner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M N
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would expect the rulebook after the end of the faction previews. So first week in August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure the set will be released in August. Since there is a GenCon tournament of the game which is sold out. My guess I mean I am sure they are going to air mail the core set and sell them at GenCon. Depending as the time gets closer I may ask one of my friends to buy me some cores. But if the expected release of the game to be in stores is within 2 weeks after GenCon. Then I can wait and buy the cores discounted online. Can't to read the rulebook once it is officially available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I hear the 2nd Edition of the rulebook ($100) is coming along nicely, and on track for a January release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles gibson
United Arab Emirates
DUBAI
dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
heyyyy, save it for GW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.