Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Cleland
Canada
Carlisle
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the base game and I am very excited to play. The x wing model has a defect in the model. I contacted ffg via online form and they responded that they were replacing it for me. Top notch classy customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Becker
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
badge
Banana!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year I lost a maneuver dial for an Interceptor. I simply asked if there was any way I could obtain a new one. Low and behold, a few weeks later, the entire sealed carboard set from a TIE Interceptor showed up in the mail with the stand and movement dial clamp thingy. They went way beyond anything I would have thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, FFG customer service is fantastic.

I warped/damaged a few cards from Runebound 2nd edition: replaced
I was missing a couple of figures from Talisman 4th edition: replaced
I lost two Large Ship pegs for X-wing and wanted to buy more: 2 were sent to me
I broke a cylon ship from Battlestar: replaced

I'm pretty sure a few other instances over the past decade but I can't remember them all. I had lost the figures & cards for 3 characters from Runebound: Midnight, but it had long been out of print and they were unable to help me. Though I half-expected them to do another print run of that game just for me lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only time i've had a problem with them is with the Huge ships. One guy in our group had a damaged Tantive IV. They told him to return it to the store and they would go through the channels of replacing it. Estimated time: Whenever the reprint happens. LOL NO.

On the other hand, I had a broken Falcon and they sent me a new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I always get paranoid contacting customer service because I'm worried I'm being petty. But that's me. However I have to say that FFG has top notch customer support. There are a few companies that we and we appreciate them.

Thank you guys FFG (and others) and thank you for not stressing those CDO (that ODC in it's correct alphabetical order) type people like me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.