Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the break down of the meeples by color. I had assumed there would be the same number per color but the set I got vary widely in the number per color. Just want to confirm there isn't a problem as scoring the sets become much harder with the mix that I have.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomOne wrote:
What is the break down of the meeples by color. I had assumed there would be the same number per color but the set I got vary widely in the number per color. Just want to confirm there isn't a problem as scoring the sets become much harder with the mix that I have.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know the number offhand, but my copy came with an equal number of each color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I believe there are 15 of each of the 6 colors, so 90 meeples in all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its supposed to be 15 of each color. The original sets even came with promo stickers to put on them (there were actually 16 of each color sticker, so you had an extra of each).

But yeah, 15 of each, 6 colors, 90 total. Gives you just enough to set up the board exactly how the little meeple icons on each of the tiles say to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. I guess I am missing quite a few meeples then. I'll see if Asmodee can cover the missing items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.