Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Castrillo Alonso
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a while since the regiments defending a system always strike first, so that's something. There are no other changes that i am aware of.

The big thing in the last version of the rules is that you need 4 or more ships to stop other players from Bombarding/Assaulting your system and you now can only engage in ship-battle with the Battle action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Manuel is pretty spot on.

Regiments now have the "strike first", and only armies on 4 Regiments or more will give Antimatter to the victor.
Just like fleets with 4 ships or more will give Antimatter to the victor, and by that a fleet of 4 ships or more is needed to prevent bombing/assaulting.

I wanted to make sure that you could actually do some skirmish with fewer ships without giving away a lot of Antimatter, and this also makes it possible to scout ahead with a small part of your fleet if need be.

But since the reward of attacking small fleets was removed, I also removed small fleets ability to block actions.

In short > In order to become a tactical obstacle, you have to become a worthy target

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And since Colossus no longer needs to grand first strike, they got the ability to shoot into space instead.

Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.

Great
The Colossus got the ability to fire on any enemy orbiting fleet, no matter why the fleet is there.

As of now, it's an "Activate" action, you have to select in order to make it fire on the orbiting fleet.
But in the final rules, I want to make it a "Bombard" action, so that bombard can be utilized a bit more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emilarsen wrote:

The Colossus got the ability to fire on any enemy orbiting fleet, no matter why the fleet is there.
this could be handy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.