Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Näthler
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

Im interested in your opinion wether the amount of stretch goals offsets the shipping cost and what tier gives the best bang for bucks?^^

I already have Devastation.

Best Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stretch goals aren't KS exclusive. If your FLGS will be getting War, it'd definitely be cheaper to get it there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
It is hard to lose out regardless of the cost. Players keep saying how much content there is in BattleCON and they really mean it. You quickly forget how much was paid when you open the box, very happy to have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brisingre wrote:
Stretch goals aren't KS exclusive. If your FLGS will be getting War, it'd definitely be cheaper to get it there.

Well, it depends. For Devastation, it was *really* hard to get it at all, at least in Germany. There was nothing short of ordering (for much higher shipping costs) Devastation Extended (and paying customs fees as well *grml*). Plus, what between the dollar and the euro, I think e.g. Fighter Plus is *definitely* a good deal -- even considering shipping. However, I share the feelin of: Look at how much of the money I'm spending is not even reaching the makers of this game or at least people in a store that I want to support.

So, really, the question boils down to: Do you have a shop that will definitely sell War? If not, I guess, the KS is where you want to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.