Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One last hurrah before you delete your account? Or can we persuade you to stay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bennett
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this thread. I'm nearing my first year on BGG and have found it to be a great community and source of information for the world of modern boardgames (which was unknown to me until a year ago). I haven't accumulated enough geekgold to purchase a geekbadge yet, but hope to have my own "bumper sticker" on my avatar someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MicroStack Games wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
One last hurrah before you delete your account? Or can we persuade you to stay?

The reasons listed for staying were convincing. Also, I've had a pretty good experience here so far.

Very glad to hear it! Thanks for extending your generosity back to the community! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like a microbadge to show off my favorite game, Trajan! And maybe some others, Puerto Rico, Carcassonne, Forbidden Desert, Takenoko, Castles of Burgundy.... LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Bo
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love a microbadge to show of some of my favorite games. I got an account back a few months ago. I only have a avatar bc BGG members were so kind to give me some geek gold. This community has been great!

Thanks so much to

N/A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool thread. Thumbed! Microbadges are awesome. Thanks to MicroStack Games for handing out Microbadges to users who need them!

I'm going to stay subscribed so I can see what badges the new users pick out as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I. Manning Kent Jr.
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
I am relatively new to the hobby and to the site and I want to be able to rep my favorite board gaming podcast, The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast!

EDIT:

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tan
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I would like to get a microbadge for one of my favorite game, Coal Baron from designer K&K(and others excellent games from them, too)! I don't want wear contest badges anymore! Thank you so much for your kindness! modest

edit to say "Thank you!"
N/A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MicroStack Games wrote:

Let's see some of those new microbadges!

Well this is the new microbadge I got!!!  Yardmaster Express fan - Kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Turvey
msg tools
mbmb
I have been using BGG for years, but have only recently got around to getting an account.

I am keen to get a micro badge to support some of the kickstarters that I am backing. Yardmaster Express is the current one. Would have been Harbour, but that one has just finished. And will soon probably be Bomb Squad (coming to Kickstarter with TMG in early August).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kowalson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want the Yardmaster Express KS microbadge - I have been supporting the game for weeks now - it closes in hours and I would really like to display that I was part of making that happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kowalson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you VERY MUCH!

Here is my Microbadge!

mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice idea for a thread. I've been on BGG for 6 or 7 months and love it. I haven't accumulated enough GG for a badge yet, but I would love to have one. I would use it to represent some of my favorite games such as Twilight Struggle, Mage Knight, Eclipse, Le Havre, or Trajan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Grenier
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need some geek gold if able!
Great thread! As I am a somewhat new BGG user I am lacking in the area of geek gold (I have 0!) but would love to support/show off the games that truly changed my interest in board games into a passion for board games!

Thanks!
Garrett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fong
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of ways to get a free microbadge but hey are not one of choice...

1) Contests - most contests give a free microbadge for entering
2) Posting a lot - you get one at 100 posts, one at 200 posts

That being said, I think this thread is great! I'd like some GG, but i'm more than happy to earn it the old fashioned way - being tipped for doing a good job/making a good post/participating in meaningful auctions/buying some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fong
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
My new badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much MicroStack Games for the generous gift! I bought 2 shiny new Geekbadges to show off one of my favorite bands and one of my favorite games

mb mb

As a side note, there are SO MANY awesome geekbadges! I've already picked out a few more must have for when I can scrape together the GeekGold. They would be:

mb mb mb mb mb mb

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Grenier
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm short just a little geek gold to purchase my first microbadge! So many to choose from! Help if you can please.

Thanks!
Garrett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure what a microbadge is even after clicking the link to microbadge

edit* nevermind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Hihn
Germany
Walddorfhäslach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this kind of threads. BGG is simply an amazing community
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Tim Park
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have purchased 2 microbadges so far, but would love to have 3 more to fill in all 5 microbadge slots, which will make me feel like being part of this amazing community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to get a microbadge for one of my favorite games, Takenoko, dominion or race for the galaxy. Or maybe hanabi. Any of those would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sims
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thank you! I am pretty new to the community but I have always tried to contribute by commenting on threads and posting a couple reviews. I would love to better represent myself with more microbadges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
Denmark
LISELEJE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Microbadges i've got, from contests and such, but it's the avatar that's the top shelf price for me. But 30 GG? I've sent my workers to the goldmine, and activated my alchemists guild, so maybe someday, they have produced enough

If that doesn't work, I'll sell my "One of the Thousand" Cult Membership on eBay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarkan wrote:
...but it's the avatar that's the top shelf price for me. But 30 GG? I've sent my workers to the goldmine, and activated my alchemists guild, so maybe someday, they have produced enough

How to get an Avatar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.