BattleLore (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Enchanted Arrows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Mondello
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Enchanted arrows reads play after Move Step and says friendly archer units have....

1. Do I have to order my archers or is this attack in addition to my original orders.

2. If I do orders some or all archers with a command card and they don't move do they get 3 attack and are any of those attacks Enchanted.

I think it's yes do 1 and no for 2, but I've had more than one diagree with me, any help clearing this up would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You have to order your archers.

2) Enchanted arrows doesn't grant an extra attack. So if the archers don't move, they would get 2 attacks. However, the Enchanted Arrows applies to ALL attacks made by archers that turn. So if an archer makes 2 attacks, they get the bonus twice. If you played "Darken the Skies" and don't move your archers, then your archers would get 3 attacks each, and each of those 3 attacks would get the benefits of Enchanted Arrows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.