United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to a server misconfiguration which happened during our upgrade we lost most orders that were made in the marketplace from 6/26 until today.

If you believe that you made an order during this time - check your order history to see if it actually went through. You can re-place the order if you desire.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Note: This does not apply to orders made in the BoardGameGeek Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Items that received orders during that time don't appear in the maketplace but still show in our inventory. It's also not possible to edit or delete them. Any suggestions? Make new listings and ignore those?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the item I placed an order on is no longer in the marketplace, and when I follow an old link to the item, I cannot "order" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Exact same - seller reports the status is 'lost'.

I've gone ahead and paid through Paypal (don;t have time to wait for the offer to expire to try and reset things), and advised him to accept the sales link later on, should all be sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
Sorry, I forgot to move those items out of the "shopping carts". They should be available now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
llopis wrote:
Items that received orders during that time don't appear in the maketplace but still show in our inventory. It's also not possible to edit or delete them. Any suggestions? Make new listings and ignore those?

I had a buyer contact me last night that he couldn't see his order... I hadn't realize he had ordered ... like you they still showed in my inventory but were no longer available in the marketplace

Since it was a 5 game order last night I quickly made an "outside the scope of bgg" listing for the bundle along with the negotiated price on it

If there is a way to know which orders were affected site wide I would send some geekmails to the buyers and/or sellers as otherwise I was lucky my buyer happened to check his order status and saw no orders (and he didn't see this thread)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.