Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Baney
United States
Wrightwood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am a big fan of the Commands & Colors line, and also a lover of the medieval age, specifically the high and late periods. I, for one, would LOVE to see GMT do a Commands & Colors line focused on this period.

Now, you could make the argument that between Ancients, Napoleonics, Memoir, Battle Cry, etc., that all of the main mechanics are covered. True. But I would love to see this simply for the love of the time period. "Commands & Colors: Hundred Years' War". Archers, Crossbowmen, Men-at-arms, Mercenaries, Knights, Peasant-levy... Am-I-right?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just play the 1st edition of BattleLore, which is set in the Hundred Years War.

You can download the rules and scenarios from Fantasy Flight (http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...).

Use a suitable green board such as the one with Memoir '44. Use the cards from either C&C Ancients or maybe Samurai Battles. For figures, there are a wealth of 1/72 scale plastics out there.

By the way, Richard Borg is going to be at the Santa Clara "Pacificon" convention over Labor Day. Come North for the weekend and you can get all the C&C games you desire. I'm probably going to run at least 1 medieval game with 15mm figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Baney
United States
Wrightwood
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kentreuber wrote:
Why not just play the 1st edition of BattleLore, which is set in the Hundred Years War.

You can download the rules and scenarios from Fantasy Flight (http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...).

Use a suitable green board such as the one with Memoir '44. Use the cards from either C&C Ancients or maybe Samurai Battles. For figures, there are a wealth of 1/72 scale plastics out there.

By the way, Richard Borg is going to be at the Santa Clara "Pacificon" convention over Labor Day. Come North for the weekend and you can get all the C&C games you desire. I'm probably going to run at least 1 medieval game with 15mm figures.

Hey, thanks for the info! That sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.