Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chandler
Arizona (AZ)
flag msg tools
Gott Mit Uns!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand AP is a small operation and they make a very nice game, nice product, not cheap, but excellent quality, worth the price, but I have spent over $300 USD over the last (2) month buying games, I sent one email with a simple question,never answered.charge my debit card for the new purchase but disregard the message in the "additional instructions" box completely. Oh, and did I mention I'm a "Gold" member too. So much for that. Anyway, after much deliberation I have decided it is better to be a self respecting non AP war gamer, than be totally relegated after they get your money. Sad, very sad, I really love their games, played them for years.

A gold Member who's feeling Bronze at best ;(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy their stuff second hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chandler
Arizona (AZ)
flag msg tools
Gott Mit Uns!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
True!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
"Reading history, Pinky..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Guy said, and has been discussed previously off this thread, APL is essentially a one-man show moving towards a POD model. Contact is problematic and yes horrible compared to healthier operations like GMT; the best approach to get answers is to post to CSW or (second best) try mike at avalanchepress dot com. Mike is not active on BGG.

The main benefits of the Gold Club are savings off APL-direct orders and extra counters etc from the Golden Journal. Recent (2013) "Early Order" Gold Club orders appear to be taking 3-9 months to deliver, as the products have not entered production when the announcement is first made. As Andrew suggests, the other option is to wait until the products hit retail a year or two later.

Nick, if this is related to a specific order, let me know via GeekMail and I will try to help get Mike's attention.

-Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Durso
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I have had an order with AvP for over 4 years now trying to get sorted out. They charged me and never sent the goods. I called a bunch when I realized it was late and never once received a response. I was in the military at the time and going on deployment so I sort of lost track of it. I have been e-mailing and trying to call them every 6 months but have never once received a response! How can I actually get in contact with these guys? I have tried e-mailing the address listed below with no success unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.