Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chandler
Arizona (AZ)
flag msg tools
Gott Mit Uns!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand AP is a small operation but I have spent over $300 USD over the last (2) month buying games, I sent one email with a simple question, It goes unanswered and still managed to charge my debit card for the new purchase but totally disregard the message in the "additional instructions" box.I'm a "Gold" member too, so much for that. Anyway, after much deliberation I have decided it is better to be a self respecting non AP war gamer, than be totally relegated after they get your money. Sad, very sad, I really love their games, played them for years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you think it's worth it after one missed mail, then it's totally your freedom.

It's hard to judge from just your post only, but if it's just one mail missed, I can easily picture situations where mail gets lost, or no time to read it (if it's a 1 or 2 man operation) or it's read but stress and mess makes it hard to actually break the system of sending out the games.

If it was just a one-time offence, you might want to give them a break, especially if you like their games, unless of course the miss they made was a serious thing.

This was just my 2 cents, without knowing what games AP, what they've done in the past, and the contents of your problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure customer service is something they offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.