Subject: Player screen for Myrmes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrik T
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like this game and have now played it maybe four or five times, mostly with my girlfriend. However we started feeling that it actually might be nice to be able to plan (place your nurses) without the opponent seeing, at the start of each season. I therefore created and uploaded a player screen that you can just print, fold and use if you want to. Hope you like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Collins
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
CF Vapors - Alternative to Smoking
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the screen.

I also think it would be great it there was a way to get "cover tiles" for the grayed out areas in either a 2P or 3P game. I know the board has heavy black lines to help, but with my bad eyes, would be nice if there was actually a physical cover for these areas when you play other than 4-players.

Edit: I found a printout for the 3P version in a post review on the forums here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/84874/pattern-hide-hex-boa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.