Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody!

We've recently posted my first designer journal for Harbour over on our kickstarter page. It's in the latest update, linked right here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/harbour-m...

I invite you all to check it out. It'll be the first of several. This first one focuses on how we developed the "starter building" concept, which you see on all of the character cards. (And it talks about the perfectly balanced family game) The next journal will focus on the characters themselves. The final one will focus on the buildings, and how we achieved our ideal balance.

I hope you guys enjoy them! Please feel free to ask any questions. I love to talk shop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kessels
Netherlands
Bussum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the great insight in how the game developed.

And even better is the more recent update:
"We are moving forward with an official solo version for Harbour!"

That is the best thing since the launch. More characters and buildings is nice, but doesn't add too much value at this moment in time (read: with so many stretch goals already reached).

A proper developed and tested solitary version would be super awesome and cool though! If you would make it an official stretch goal it might draw the attention of a new audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.