Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Grose
United States
Olmsted Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played TBC three times and really enjoy it. I have three tactical discoveries. 1. As much as possible, try and take major cities with line infantry. Use a panzer to clear out Russians around the city so infantry can do the job. 2. Fight your battles in such a way that soviet special units (esp. tanks) are removed to the reserves box through stacking removal retreats- keep them off the board. To make sure they retreat, keep panzers near soviet tanks. 3. Place hedgehogs so they block soviet tanks from having strong attacks. A special unit in a hedgehog near a soviet tank is a good defense. Keep in mind your defensive posture when playing redeployment.

I'd like to hear some ideas about the best ways to set the Axis Strategic Mode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I generally set my mode to Logistics, especially early in the game. The extra initiative point is often the difference between a VP or not in the opening turn of the blitz. Also, getting Berlin logistics will be immensely helpful in keeping your head above water later in the game.

Here is my post concerning that along with not giving in to the temptation of taking the OKW directive.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/588688/no-okw-directive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.