Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to start up a meeting of like minded people to play Economic focused board games.

What: I've got a small collection of them but I'm hoping you'll be bringing your favourites: The Capitals, Ground Floor with Kickstarter promos, Wealth of Nations with expansions, Automobile, Rails of New England and Prosperity.

Where: Vancouver. I have a great common room space in my apartment building downtown Vancouver that we could use for larger groups, but for a small number of people, we could meet in my apartment. I'm open to other options though.

When: I personally have great availability, but considering most people don't, I think once a month would be good. Most good economic games are long so it would be best on a weekend or holiday during the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would be interested in checking this out. I love economic games, especially stock market based ones. Some of my favourites are Imperial, Power Grid and Container and I have a few others as well. I just got a copy of Baltimore & Ohio that I'd like to check out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great Polkeroo!

Still gathering interested people...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hervee Tan
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm interested in joining. I have a decent collection of games and wouldn't mind bringing a game or two. Check my profile and let me know if you're interested in playing any of the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Intensifire wrote:
I'm interested in joining. I have a decent collection of games and wouldn't mind bringing a game or two. Check my profile and let me know if you're interested in playing any of the games.

Intensifire, looks like we have a lot of the same interests. I'd even like to make a trade or two with you if possible.

So, we've got three now, and perhaps someone else I know might join us once or twice. Should we get started? I'll send out emails to each of you and we'll set something up.

We're still looking for more players, so please post here if you're interested to join us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hervee Tan
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm down for a trade. Let me know what you're thinking.
I can also bring a friend as well for some games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, we now have a guild. We are the Vancouver Economic Games guild. So head on over to Vancouver Economic Games and join up.

I've also set up a Google group which we can easily use to discuss all our get-togethers. There's a link to it on the guild page.

We are the founders of a great new establishment! Go us! We're going to be big, big I say! Invite your friends. Sign them up. We're ready. (Okay, I'll calm down. I'm think I've got a little too much time on my hands. We better get playing soon.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.