Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What the heck is it called? Tsuro? Interesting.

How does it play? Right, tile laying. Okay, you know I didn't really enjoy tile laying in Carcassonne or Alhambra, right? I think I mentioned that at the time. I was pretty sure you'd remember that. You never really listen...Good Lord that's a beautiful board. What is that? A phoenix? Awesome. It looks like the whole board is made out of wood. That is so cool.

And these pieces, like little stones. Little identically shaped stones. This is cool looking. I like the bamboo motif on the cards, too. Right, tile laying though. There isn't some form of meeple involved is there? No? You're sure? Okay, okay, I'm just asking.

So what do I do? Place a tile. I have mentioned about the tile laying...Alright, relax, I'll try it. Ok, so, follow the path. And lay a tile, and follow the path, and lay a tile, and follow.... You said I wasn't supposed to go off the board right? Well, I screwed up then. Let's try it again.

You know, this thing is really nice to look at. No, no, lemme just wipe that drool off the board. Do they make an edition of this with a real wooden board? They should. With some inlay work and...hey, can I place a tile next to the one I'm on but connected to yours too? I can..okay then. Hey look, I made you go off the board. Let's do that again.

These cards are really nice, too. I know I mentioned the bamboo already. I meant that they are thick and sturdy and that dragon artwork on that one is pretty cool. What does it do? Oh, I can't use it 'til I get to the bottom of the stack. More of a 4 or 5 player thing. We should try it with the guys, I don't think Gary will be able to math this thing to death. Hey look, I forced you off the board again. Look at that beautiful path you took though, all loopy and what not. That's really neat. Kind of like lines in the sand. You know, like those rocks in Death Valley make after the rain storms. This is great.

This game has got some style. No really, I like it. It's got this great blend of art and game play and it's fun. Yeah, no I won't mind playing this again. I think I love this game.

Why are you jumping up and down with joy? I'm still not keen on Carcassonne.

But this Tsuro thing? Yeah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.