Parrish Lee
msg tools
I'm in the process of rewriting the whole deck for a project. Mostly just the numbers though some text will be edited as well. My problem is I don't have all the cards to reference. Is there a master card scan list somewhere? Or at the very least a list of cards with all the stats? I found one but it omitted the point cost of the card and that's what I am tweaking. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Chow
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.dracossoftware.com/STAWHome.html

Is this more along the lines of the information you need, or is there a different deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parrish Lee
msg tools
That works. Though I was hoping for card scans so I can see and organize them easier. I can find them all online separately, maybe I just need to go at it one at a time until I have them all in a pdf.

Is that something this group would appreciate or is it against the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there's also a sortable spreadsheet of all the cards in the files section here on bgg

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/93988/attack-wing-card-spo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mynameisparrish wrote:
I'm in the process of rewriting the whole deck for a project. Mostly just the numbers though some text will be edited as well. My problem is I don't have all the cards to reference. Is there a master card scan list somewhere? Or at the very least a list of cards with all the stats? I found one but it omitted the point cost of the card and that's what I am tweaking. Any ideas?

I haven't seen any sort of master list. For any of the cards after Wave 2, you can get right from Wizkid's site. Much easier than scanning them in if you are trying to get original quality looking cards. For the Core cards, I haven't really seen a good set of scans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parrish Lee
msg tools
Thanks guys. Between BGG, google and youtube I got everything I need. I've made templates for all the cards with everything included and now it's time to edit. Attempting to make Attack Wing compatible more with Xwing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.