Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: zumbacide? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
is it just me or does it sounds like the speaker in the vidio says zombacide?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And Zomb-eye-vor.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thought of a new game - Zumba-cide. You have to kill everyone who does dance exercises.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I just thought of a new game - Zumba-cide. You have to kill everyone who does dance exercises.


That's make an interesting movie.
Starting Jim Carrey.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Cooper
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
And Zomb-eye-vor.
It is Zomb-eye-vor. Rhymes with survivor (surv + ivor -> zomb + ivor).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiff Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Squaty wrote:
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
And Zomb-eye-vor.
It is Zomb-eye-vor. Rhymes with survivor (surv + ivor -> zomb + ivor).


Orrrrrr...

Survive + vor and Zombie + vor

I prefer Zombie-vor, zom-buy-vor is just weird, you have to kind of stop in the middle and turn your tongue around, the other way just flows naturally.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't get me started on Zumba
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
Shoogoo wrote:
Don't get me started on Zumba


If you haven't started your Zumba studio now, you've missed the Zumba peak.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you died while in Shoogoo's Zumba class, do you become a zumba-vore?

Or possibly a zomb - ay - vore?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wavsite wrote:
Squaty wrote:
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
And Zomb-eye-vor.
It is Zomb-eye-vor. Rhymes with survivor (surv + ivor -> zomb + ivor).


Orrrrrr...

Survive + vor and Zombie + vor

I prefer Zombie-vor, zom-buy-vor is just weird, you have to kind of stop in the middle and turn your tongue around, the other way just flows naturally.


Sure it might flow naturally, but it also sounds like a person that eats only Zombie meat.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:
Sure it might flow naturally, but it also sounds like a person that eats only Zombie meat.


Tastes like chicken.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.