Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Andersen
Denmark
Valby
Danmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I´m a 100% sure that a few years ago, I found all the 2D components for both the 1. edition of the game and the expansions on the net, ready for download. Even the psychic power cards from Genestaeler were there.

Now I can´t find this page again. Maybe it´s been terminated due to copyright reasons or something. But I would really like to hear from anyone who knows if the site exists or not.

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Petersen
United States
Greenfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The supplement rules can be found in the Space Hulk Bible, but I don't know about the boards sections or cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some tiles are downloadable from GW's site. I've downloaded the tiles. However, I think they were increased in size.

The hard part is to be able to cut the jigsaw ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kröhnert
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not try to get the re-printed tiles (only from the basic set)?

They sometimes appear on eBay with doubled price usually (30 Euro) - they were available for approx. 15 Euro several years ago (tiles, rules books, plastic miniatures and bases, no box and dice).

I just submitted the link to a german auction - though I think it is a tad too expensive. I suspect this to be the reprint.

Edit: I just saw that you already own Space Hulk. So it is likely that you are after the expansion stuff only - sorry, no idea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.