Jayson Myers
United States
flag msg tools
Please check out my other reviews at:

There really isn't a lot in the box. You get some new cards with the items being the new mechanic.

Items are added to the heroes and can make them more nasty. The heroes are made a tad stronger and a tad more unpredictable.

If you are going to play the base game, I recommend adding this expansion. It does add a tad more depth which the game could honestly use.

The quality of the cards are the same as the base game. The art work is still the draw in this game. You do get an "item" deck that you can draw from.

Rule Book:

The rules are printed on a couple of cards and since the game doesn't add a ton of rules this format is sufficient. The additional rules are simple and can be added to the game with little complication.

Flow of the Game:

The main new concept is the item deck. The heroes can attach items which if defeated now are given to you. Each hero can only have one item and they are attached via the icon system. This really gives a boost to the heroes.

Should I buy this Game?:

If you are going to play the base game, you really need this expansion. It adds a little depth and perhaps takes some luck out of the game. I was through with the base game so it will not stick around my house

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.