Paul Haws
flag msg tools

Once Again, We're having our classic Potluck Dinner & Board Games Night!

It will be running from 5pm-11pm on Sunday July 13th at the Arland Mews Co-Op Community Hall located at: 11865 80th Avenue, Delta, BC
If you have are hard time finding the location, or have any questions or concerns, you can call or text me at: 778-871-2680

The event is 100% Free to attend, but we ask that everyone who attends, please bring a food or drink item that you can share with the rest of the group and please post in the comments section below, which food or drink item you are bringing. We already have some people attending from our Geeks & Gamers meetup group at:

All Geeks & Gamers are welcome. You don't have to come right at 5:00 pm, we will be around all evening so feel free to come when you can. Some people show up a little bit after the start time, so right at 5:00 pm things might be off to a slower start - don't let this discourage you from coming - as things do pick up through the night & we usually have quite a few people show up. You also aren't obligated to stay the entire duration either, you can leave when you wish. Just come & have some fun for the time you are able to.
New Board game players or those people who have never played & want to learn are also welcome, and encouraged to join us.

If you have a game that you have always wanted to play, or learn, feel free to bring it along & we would be glad to play it with you!

For alcoholic beverages: The rule is BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) - if anyone is planning on drinking alcoholic beverages, you are responsible for yourself and for your own driving & transportation.

We have booked the hall in our housing complex for us to use for the evening. It is the main stand alone building on the Left hand side as you enter off of 80th Avenue. The door to enter the hall is on the right hand side of the building.

There is absolutely NO visitors parking anywhere on the grounds, but there is free parking directly across the street all along 80th Avenue.

The hall is a big open room that has some fold up tables and chairs with capacity for approximately 40 people, as well as a couple couches to sit on. There is a kitchenette there, with a fridge, stove and sink, kettle and coffee pot. I will have some plastic/paper plates etc - then we don't have to worry about dishes. There is also a washroom as well.

Don't forget to bring your favorite board game! If you don't have games, that's fine too - we have plenty to choose from!!

If you have any further questions or comments, please do let me know!

Let' get together & have some fun!

If anyone has any extreme allergies or sensitivities to anything please let me know.
PS - there are a couple people allergic to nuts - you can still bring them, we don't get really ill if they are in the room with us, but please label or let us know what food items contains nuts so we can avoid ingesting them. Thanks!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.