Subject: Pre Order Question for WoW TCG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Clevenger
United States
Sunnyvale
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the boxes of starter decks will come with 6 of the same character, 6 different characters or blind (i.e., you don't know which character you are getting)? I would like to pre-order the starter decks and would like to get a box if I could get 6 different characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they are only selling individual starters ($14.99/ea) at this point of the preorder process. And only selling entire boxes of booster packs (24 packs w/15 cards each) for $94.

I went to preorder some starters and a box of boosters but it didn't allow you to select which classes you wanted for the starters so I'm gonna wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Thompson
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
According to the page detailing the starter deck contents , "In any given display box of six starter decks, there are six different classes represented."

This is the line that got me to preorder a box of six starters, as with 1) six different class minidecks, 2) 12 additional boosters, and 3) the 3 oversized heroes per deck, it should be pretty easy to assemble a full set of 16 heroes in one form or another. I'm just hoping I get my warrior, aka Tanky McTankston, deck in my box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tall
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SabrStryk wrote:
I'm just hoping I get my warrior, aka Tanky McTankston, deck in my box

ZOMG HAX0RZ - you can only have one name for your character

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Thompson
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
It's all run together like that. Srsly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.