Scrapyard Empire» Forums » News

Subject: Time to Send Personal Messages & Character Card Spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Consorte
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
We have just over 1 week remaining in the campaign to hit our stretch goals. Even with the campaign ending soon, we're still getting some nice coverage including an interview on Geek News Network and a nice piece about Scrapyard Empire on Beasts of War!

Some of you have been fan-tas-tic about sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and other social media - keep it up! At this stage, if you know a few people who like these sorts of games, or who would appreciate the steampunk aesthetic of Scrapyard Empire, then please send them a short personal message through email or Facebook to check it out and let them know that there's only a week left to join the party. We just need to raise a little over $1,000 to get the next stretch goal (metallic inks) and I know that with enough teamwork we can hit the next 2 stretch goals as well and get those extra character cards added to the deck.

Core Character Cards

Here's what the character cards that come with the main game look like. Note that we've tweaked some of the abilities and wording a bit since this graphic was created (for example, we strengthened Minerva & Seth's abilities a bit vs. what you see here):

15 Character Expansion

Don't forget, the 15 character expansion add-on is available to everybody, everywhere. For the US it's just $10 added to your pledge and for everywhere else, it's just $11 added to your pledge, regardless of where you're located. I know the reward levels say 'no add-ons' - I can't physically edit those descriptions because of how the system works. The artwork for the expansion set matches the artwork on the face cards of the deck of cards we produced on our last Kickstarter project. Note that the expansion cards are done in a different style than the characters that come with the main game and will have much simpler background imagery. Here's a sample (note that the ability text will be changing somewhat - this is just a sample):

Here's a collage of the character artwork from the expansion set. Please keep in mind that these images will be cropped to fit into the design, but I expect that they'll look stunning.

Read More About Scrapyard Empire Here
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.