Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: Punisher/Cyclops...Distraction. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jman P
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Question: can I attack with Punisher Mc'Rook, or Cyclops If looks could kill and trigger there card effects and then pull them back with the distraction global? I've seen you can do that with Black Widow but black widow states when she attacks and punisher/cyclops read when assigned to attack. Is there a difference? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
teamcyclops wrote:
Question: can I attack with Punisher Mc'Rook, or Cyclops If looks could kill and trigger there card effects and then pull them back with the distraction global?

Yes.

Quote:
I've seen you can do that with Black Widow but black widow states when she attacks and punisher/cyclops read when assigned to attack. Is there a difference? Thanks!

Apart from sloppy wording, no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jman P
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thank You!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
teamcyclops wrote:
Question: can I attack with Punisher Mc'Rook, or Cyclops If looks could kill and trigger there card effects and then pull them back with the distraction global?

Yes, their effect would happen after all attackers have been assigned but before blockers have been assigned. After blockers have been assigned but before damage is dealt, you could use Distraction's global to pull them back.

Assign Attackers
- McRook or Cyclops attacks, along with anyone else.
- Afterward, their "when attacking" or "after being assigned as an attacker" effect happens.

Assign Blockers
- The opponent declares blockers and assigns them to your attackers.

Actions & Globals
- You can use Distraction to pull your attackers back.

Damage
- Damage is dealt among any engaged opponents still in combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.