Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This card allow you to look at the next 2 Event Cards.

If you draw Achievement Cards, does this mean that you keep drawing cards until you get 2 Event Cards?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed - you draw again until you have revealed two Event Cards.

Hope you are having fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John. Thanks.

Just playing for the first time, but taking pleasure discovering the game and learning this period of english history.

Levee en Masse background was far more familiar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure it was :-)

Someday I hope to complete a few more games in my 'revolutions' series to show the connections between the English Civil Wars (done), the American Revolution (designing), the French Revolution (done), the Wars of Liberation in Central and South America (designing), the Revolutions of 1848 (designed), and culminating in the Wars of German Unification (designed).

Not sure it will ever get done but it's fun to design and dream.

Thanks for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok I have another question. When you buy the achievement that gives you the chance to draw three event cards and put them back in any order, what happens with the achievement cards you draw.

Normally it wouldn't matter, but it matters with Self denying ordinance..I wanted to put it on top of the pile so it would be available when the next card was drawn that contained a battle.

Can I draw three event cards and also alter the order of any achievement cards I draw?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question and the answer is YES - you can alter the order of any Achievement cards you might draw when you draw the next three.

Hope you are having fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks professor...really enjoying the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.