Subject: Was anyone missing their Adayu the Serene? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Weston Ferguson
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm missing my single sided version of Adayu the Serene, I've already contacted support to request a replacement, just curious if anyone else was missing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WestonTheFox wrote:
I'm missing my single sided version of Adayu the Serene, I've already contacted support to request a replacement, just curious if anyone else was missing it.

Seems to be happening somewhat, as in case you missed it, someone else reported that they're missing all of the single sided Transform cards
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1199658/missing-deck

Hopefully SBE will be able to resolve these in a timely manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
WestonTheFox wrote:

Please contact support@stoneblade.com and we'll get you squared away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weston Ferguson
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
I already contacted on the support page, should I just email the support address instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze: If you work for Stoneblade, you should talk to one of the mods about getting some flair to that effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.