Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Reznicek
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a new in shrink copy of Wits and Wagers Family. My family opened it up to play it and found that of the 5 dry erase markers included, 4 of them were dried out and unusable. We had to pass the one marker around each round. Inconvenient, but hey it's not necessarily North Star Games' fault, maybe the game had sat on the shelf for a few months. Plus we had a ton of fun even having to pass the marker around.

Anyways I sent off an email asking if they could replace the markers. Got a response that yes they would send me replacements. Today a package arrived in the mail from North Star and I opened it up. I was really impressed by what I found inside:

1) 6 new markers. The game originally came with 5, so now I've got an extra. 5 would have been fine, but an extra is great. If that's all they'd included I would have been really happy. But...

2) They included 4 promo cards from game celebrities: Alan Moon, Bruno Faiduitti, Richard Borg, and Scott Alden. They were for Wits and Wagers normal version, but we'll have fun playing with them anyways. Wow, that's classy and awesome!

3) A sweet NSG bumper sticker that read "Power to the Meeple!". Freaking cool.

4) A piece of Twizzler licorice. Really? Ok, that's nice too.

Thank you North Star Games!

Sincerely,
An Even Bigger Fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing this. Great companies need to get the recognition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.