Subject: River Scenarios /Extra Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konrad Gill
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the River expansion at my FLGS and when I opened it there was no booklet or something about scenarios "just" the cardboard. On the box is mentioned that there are scenarios for download, I went on devil-pigs Website but couldn't find anything.
Are there River-Scenarios out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
McGill wrote:
I just got the River expansion at my FLGS and when I opened it there was no booklet or something about scenarios "just" the cardboard. On the box is mentioned that there are scenarios for download, I went on devil-pigs Website but couldn't find anything.

I've never seen any scenarios for the river tiles. I hope they do someday use them since they are really cool. Currently you could use them in homebrew scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Gill
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And what are the rules for the included detonators?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Gill
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
McGill wrote:

I've never seen any scenarios for the river tiles. I hope they do someday use them since they are really cool. Currently you could use them in homebrew scenarios.

Yes, the terrain and the destroyed building tiles are really nice and have great potential! But due to the nature of impassible water and destroy able bridges. This terrain could cause imbalance on normal games that's why I think scenarios would be needed. At least until you get the feeling for balancing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Gill
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And with all this detonator tokens the designer definately had something in mind,...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike dalziel
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Stirlingshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I have done a couple of homemade scenarios with the river. Attack/defence based, with the defender getting 66% of the attackers points. In Essenes a bridge rush to take an objective and secure the bridgehead. In Essenes Pegasus bridge. Not necessarily balanced but an absolute blast. Just try slamming down the tiles and playing a game. Win /lose, who cares!
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.