Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yucata rules wrote:
This action can only be performed by players who have at least 1 fully finished ship (hull + mast(s) + sail(s) ) which is fully loaded with goods - i.e. there is a goods tile under each hull section. If one choose to deliver goods, he can deliver any number of fully loaded ships. But he must always deliver the entire cargo of a ship.
For any undelivered goods 1 worker is required. Partial deliveries are not possible. If the player cannot deliver all the goods of a large ship because he does not have enough workers available he may not deliver any goods of this ship. Delivered goods are collected on the right side next to the warehouse. These products bring the player victory points at game end, the more goods of a kind, the more points (see "Playing" ). Once a ship has been discharged, it may again be loaded with goods to deliver again.

I do not understand the bolded statement.

I could list some assumptions as to what it might mean, but I think that may cause confusion, so I'll just ask someone to clarify. Or better yet walk methrough the eentire deliver goods action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's poorly worded but it means that shipping requires a worker for each good you plan to deliver. A two size ship with two goods requires you spend two workers to deliver those two goods. (Remembering the next statement that partial deliveries of a ship are not possible, it's either the entire ship delivers or nothing on that ship delivers.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, good. I'm pretty sure that's how we played it.

So goods that are sitting in the hulls of incomplete ships are completely ignored during the delivery (they are neither elgible for delivery nor penalized by this poorly worded statement), right?

Thanks for the prompt response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I see your concern now... No, there is no penalty for having goods you cannot or do not ship. Any undeliverable goods assigned to an incomplete ship are just ignored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honor wrote:
Yucata rules wrote:
This action can only be performed by players who have at least 1 fully finished ship (hull + mast(s) + sail(s) ) which is fully loaded with goods - i.e. there is a goods tile under each hull section. If one choose to deliver goods, he can deliver any number of fully loaded ships. But he must always deliver the entire cargo of a ship.
For any undelivered goods 1 worker is required. Partial deliveries are not possible. If the player cannot deliver all the goods of a large ship because he does not have enough workers available he may not deliver any goods of this ship. Delivered goods are collected on the right side next to the warehouse. These products bring the player victory points at game end, the more goods of a kind, the more points (see "Playing" ). Once a ship has been discharged, it may again be loaded with goods to deliver again.

I do not understand the bolded statement.

I could list some assumptions as to what it might mean, but I think that may cause confusion, so I'll just ask someone to clarify. Or better yet walk methrough the eentire deliver goods action.

My rules say
Quote:
...But you must always deliver the entire cargo of a ship. 1 worker is required for each good delivered by this action. If the player cannot deliver all the goods of a large ship because he does not have enough workers available he may not deliver any goods of this ship. Partial deliveries are not possible. Delivered goods are collected on the right side next to the warehouse. These products bring the player victory points at game end; the more goods of a kind, the more points (see page 11 "Playing" ). Once a ship has been discharged, it may again be loaded with goods to deliver again.

http://www.intellivisiongames.com/sroney/stephenroney.me/Nau...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.