Lee Nicholas
United States
Severn
Maryland
flag msg tools
God Be the Glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Friday Night Dice, the official Annapolis gaming location of the Games Clu of Maryland, will be hosting its next session this upcoming Friday - July 18th - at 6:30 PM. We will be featuring a whole host civilization and city building games and would LOVE to see you come out!

We have averaged 18 people per session over the last few months, most of which are women! So if you're a girl in the area looking for a less intimidating group, come check it out!! This most recent time we had 12 girls, 6 guys.

Here is our blog post for the next session and our featured games - it has all location info:

http://fridaynightdice.blogspot.com/

We hope to see some new faces!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I'd warn you against saying it's mostly women, but no one here will believe you so it probably doesn't matter.

Friday nights are tough, but if I get one free I'll stop in.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.