GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,442 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

No Retreat! The Russian Front» Forums » General

Subject: iOS battle calculator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
[Even] in their poverty, they referred to their garden of necessity as if it were a hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure why I haven't shared this yet, but quite some time ago I put together a calculator to make the CRT easy to use. The last time I tried to upload a Numbers spreadsheet to BGG, I received an error. So, if you have Numbers on your iPad or iPhone and want to give this a try, GM me with your email address and I'll send it.

In the example above, if the ratio was less than 1:3 before the column shift, "Auto CA!!" would have appeared in the line above. If the odds were better, then just check "Battle" and the appropriate result would populate (a random d6 roll occurs in the background). You'd just check the row applicable to the side you're playing. All you enter are the attack/defense totals and the column shift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Rallyman fan
badge
Rallyman fan
mb
h00sha wrote:
The last time I tried to upload a Numbers spreadsheet to BGG, I received an error.

iWork files are basically folders. OS X treats them like regular document files, but everything else sees them as folders. You could try zipping it and uploading again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. E-Mail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.