Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may very well have been the most exciting game of this played yet by any of my sets of gaming pals !! Even more than my previously posted 3 in a row session !!

While I did indeed take a decisive win in this game to end our day --- my final and third prize being won with an only 10 dollars away difference ( the smallest possible in the game-- other than zero-- but no one could ever really get it on the nose in this game.. COULD THEY...?? ) with my $1230 bid on a $1240 price tag , the only other person to score a prize was our triumphant young lady from our game of Chaos-- who did something nearly psychic.

Not in a built up bid but in a FIRST initial bid of a round that she did not change and froze on her next turn-- a bid of $1790 -- it might not be such a big deal to do what she did on a prize with a total price of 400 or less.. but through the guess mechanics of the card distribution doing what she did with a prize THAT high is tantamount to impossible :

She got it EXACTLY on the nose. The prize she won was indeed $1790.

Hector was somewhat screwed in the turn order bid sequence and Laurie just made some very valid freezes that didn't pay off with me taking the gambles to jack my bid up to super high levels, gambles that happily paid off despite the odds stacked against such bids. (( For Instance : the 2nd prize I won was a whopping $2530 --won by me taking a huge gamble to increase Laurie's bid of $1540 to $1590 .))

Everyone had a fun time at this as well and I was thrilled to have more people enjoy another of my decades-old game show obscurities !!

SCORES:

Hector and Laurie tied at 0 ( )
Teresa 1
Kel 3 WIN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.