14 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Season 1 additional options. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Surprised no one started one of these threads yet.

So by the time I got to the Season 1 additonal Options several were sold out, and I was in bit of a rush so I grabbed the following:

- Danger Cards
- The Hunt
- Alien Mind Control Duo
- Galaxyball
- Red Xenobot Swarm
- The War profile sheets
- Agent G-Droid profile Sheets
- Alternate Agent Chromium sheets
- Agent Hunter, N & S Sheets
- Alien Green Xeno Morph

How did I do? Anything obvious I should have picked up & missed? Between this and Earth pledge for the second kickstarter, did I get all of the different models so I can proxy things if I ignore color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think anyone who jumped in on the project on S2 was bound to have a hard time figuring all this out. Fortunately, I had a GD veteran to explain everything to me
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
, who I wholeheartedly thank!

Now, if I understand correctly, the different models one needed to pickup after S1 are:

War (given as NPCs at S2)
Agents N,S (given as NPCs at S2)
Agent G-Droid (given as NPC at S2)
Alternate Chromium (given as NPC at S2)
The Hunt

That'll give you all available models, if you're ok with minis in a different colour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
You do need three times the hunt to play the online mission X1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
I think anyone who jumped in on the project on S2 was bound to have a hard time figuring all this out. Fortunately, I had a GD veteran to explain everything to me
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
, who I wholeheartedly thank!

Now, if I understand correctly, the different models one needed to pickup after S1 are:

War (given as NPCs at S2)
Agents N,S (given as NPCs at S2)
Agent G-Droid (given as NPC at S2)
Alternate Chromium (given as NPC at S2)
The Hunt

That'll give you all available models, if you're ok with minis in a different colour.

That is spot on for the S1 KS exclusives. However, if you want all the models, then you will need to get the Xenobots as well. They aren't exclsusive, but thus far we have not seen them released yet. Also, Agents N, S, and G-Droid all have alien counterparts. Yeah, you can proxy them as long as you have their cards, but if you want to play the agents in the respective online scenarios, then you'll want at least 2 copies of each model.

Edit: And yes, you need 3 copies of the Xeno Hunters and Morphs if you don't want to proxy for the online missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
However, if you want all the models, then you will need to get the Xenobots as well.

I didn't note that, because I though that their green and blue counterparts are included with the base game. Isn't that the case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
Hero_guy wrote:
However, if you want all the models, then you will need to get the Xenobots as well.

I didn't note that, because I though that their green and blue counterparts are included with the base game. Isn't that the case?

Were they? I believe they were one of the unlocked stretch goals for S1, but not part of the core retail game. Then again, my memory is not all that great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
NasosP wrote:
Hero_guy wrote:

Were they? I believe they were one of the unlocked stretch goals for S1, but not part of the core retail game. Then again, my memory is not all that great.

Xenobots are are definitely not part of the core retail game. They will apparently be available at retail at some point though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Mc
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if any S1 stuff is still available, and how it's acquired? I just got in on the second Kickstarter, and would love to add a few pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Anyone know when these are supposed to be delivered? It was a while ago now I got the core game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just thinking the same thing Frank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

You should receive them next week cool

Thanks

Agent S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simone Romano wrote:
Hi,

You should receive them next week cool

Thanks

Agent S.

May I ask how you shipped them. I only ask due to some holiday travel I'll be doing during the week of Thanksgiving (week of Nov 23-29) and am wondering if I need to make arrangement for my neighbor to grab it for me. If its shipped USPS no worries but FedEX, UPS, etc. just leave packages at my door.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know, you should ask to Ares Games, they managing the production and shipments
Or try to check the last GD Kickstarter update or comments page.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do, thanks for the reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.